CAUTION: DELETING A GROUP IS AN ADVANCED FEATURE THAT SHOULD ONLY BE DONE DELIBERATELY AND UNDER SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES.
GROUP DELETION IS A PERMANENT ACTION THAT CANNOT BE UNDONE.
Delete a group
Deleting the group permanently removes it. A deleted group can no longer be found using search or through the groups directory. A deleted group cannot be restored. To delete a group:
- From the Topics screen, click on the Manage button. A list of items appears on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on Information. Several items are listed.
- Click on Advanced. The Advanced screen appears.
- Click on the Delete this group button. The Delete group confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click on the Delete group button to delete the group.
Posted by K. Stesin'13 7/5/12