Note: The Konica MFPs installed in 2015 and the FollowMePrint service have 2 Sided Printing enabled by default.
Mac users can create pre-set settings that allow them to print single-sided by default (as well as hole punch and staples.)
If another device, such as a small LaserJet printer or home printer, has two-sided capabilities, you can follow these directions.
For Google Chrome
1. Click the file and then Print. Click More Settings. At the bottom of the panel on the left-hand side of the screen, scroll down and click Print Using System Dialog.
2. Make sure the FollowMe printer is selected. Drop the arrow next to Copies & Pages and choose Layout/Finish. Under the label Print Type, drop the arrow, change 2-sided to 1-sided and click the Print button.
For Microsoft Word
1. Click File from the menu and then click Print. Make sure the correct FollowMe printer is selected.
2. Drop the arrow next to Copies & Pages and choose Layout/Finish.
3. Under the label, Print Type drop the arrow and change 2-sided to 1-sided and click the Print button.
1. Click File and then click Print. Make sure the correct FollowMe printer is selected.
2. Underneath the section labeled Orientation, drop the arrow next to the word Safari and choose Printer Features.
3. Scroll through the list of features and change Print Type from 2-sided to 1-sided. Click the Print button.