Connect to Wi-Fi networks on your Pixel phone
To use Wi-Fi the way you want, you can change how and when your Pixel phone connects.
When you have Wi-Fi turned on, your phone automatically connects to nearby Wi-Fi networks you've connected to before. You can also set your phone to automatically turn on Wi-Fi near saved networks.
Turn on & connect
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap Network & internet Wi-Fi.
- Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Tap Blake-BYOD
- When prompted, enter your Blake Academic account credentials
- You should see the Lock . After you connect:
- "Connected" shows under the network name.
- The network is "Saved." When your device is near and Wi-Fi is on, your device automatically connects.