An easy way to backup your laptop is to upload files & folders to Google Drive.
- Sort and organize files that you want to backup. Place them into folders with names that you can quickly find, which will help you retrieve the materials.
- Log into Google Drive
- At the top left of Google Drive, select New > Folder Upload to upload the folder(s) you want to backup. You can also upload a single file by selecting New > File Upload.
4. Choose the folder or file you want to upload. Click on Upload.
5. Confirm this is the correct folder by verifying the number of files. Choose Upload.
6. Verify your upload has successfully completed. You should see both a message that the upload was complete and a green checkmark.