Google Apps @Blake: Overview
Description: A public forum. Google Apps Education Edition is a broad information communication technology that Blake uses to bring communication and collaboration tools to the entire academic community. Students, teachers and staff can share ideas more quickly and get things done more effectively when they have access to the same powerful communication and sharing tools. Google Apps Education Edition lets tech administrators provide email, sharable online calendars, instant messaging tools and even a dedicated website to faculty, students and staff for free. There's no hardware or software to install or maintain, since everything is delivered through a standard web browser -- anytime, from anyplace. Security Settings: 1) Who can view topics in this forum?: Anyone2) Who can create topics in this forum?: Agents Only3) Restrict access to organization?: N/A4) Restrict to end-users with the following tags?: N/A. Forum Editor: Director of Information Support Services
- ★ Google Workspace (Drive, Calendar, Email) Transition Site using Google Transfer Takeout - Migrating Materials from your Blake Account
- Google Brand Account: How to delete
- Google Drive vs Shared Drive
- Bookmark the Blake Email Link in Firefox
- Why I can't I Change My Password in Google Apps?
- What is the easiest way to login or sign in to Google Apps at Blake (Gmail, Calendar, Drive/Docs, Groups, and Sites)?
- Login into a Gmail at Blake (GSuite)
- Sign in to multiple accounts at once in Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Drive, Groups & Sites)
- Sign out or Log Out of Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Groups, and Sites)
- Google Apps Status
- How to sync Google Apps Calendar and More on Android Phone [Not ISS Supported]
- Google Apps @Blake Information Clearinghouse
- How to share GoogleDocs - Google Privacy Tips
- Will I be able to access Google Apps offline?
- Which Web browsers will I be able to use with Google Apps?
- Google Apps Transition outline for users with conflicting accounts: